Thursday, May 17, 2012

Stressed Student

I'm worried about balancing classes I want to take with creating a good college app. I don't know what to do and it's stressing me out

Dear Stressed Student,
In our opinion, we think that classes you want to take should take priority over classes that look good.  We both have not taken a single AP and we have had GREAT high school experiences since we have enjoyed the classes we chose. If your lucky enough to find some APs or Honors classes that look fun, thats even better! But we think that making your college app sparkle is less important than enjoying what you learn.
If your insistent on taking tougher classes for college purposes, try it out for the first week or so next year. If it doesn't feel right or is too taxing, talk to Schlaack and he will be more than happy to give you classes you want to take. Regardless, the choice is yours, but if we were you, we'd take classes that'd make next year one to remember :)

Sincerely,
Priory Peers

No comments:

Post a Comment