how can i tell if i am a gud dancer at skewl dances
i am so self conscious about the way i dance
thanks reed
- u da best
Dear Flattering Student,
Aww thank you whoever you are, what a nice compliment :) As for advice..hmm..to be perfectly honest I'm not a great dancer as well. I just tend to jump up and down to music with friends when I do dance. The most important thing to do however is to be confident. Whether your trying to impress somebody or just have fun with friends, the experience is greatly enhanced when your confident about your actions and not worrying about what others think of your dancing. So really, your confidence level will directly affect your dancing, so the more confident you are, the cooler your dancing will be. Good luck to you!
Sincerely,
Priory Peer Reed
No comments:
Post a Comment