Sunday, May 20, 2012

PEACEOUTHATERS

I can't control myself around boys 
and I just can't say no! 
How do I just be friends with a boy?

- PEACEOUTHATERS


Hello PEACEOUTHATERS. 
So, there is no way we can physically make you control yourself. The only thing we can do is to give you advice. The first thing is you should try to be good friends with all of these guys. You might want to start by hanging out with them and doing wholesome activities, such as going out to lunch or going to the movies. You also might to try hanging out more with your girl friends and talking to them about it, because they might be able to help you out with this problem, too. We are sorry if we weren't of much help, but we really do hope you learn how to control yourself more amonst these men, as that will help you enjoy life and have good guy friends to depend on. :) 


From, 
Priory Peers

No comments:

Post a Comment