Hi Priory peers :)
I've been having a problem with a
outside-of-school friend for a while now. We've been friends for a long
time, but these days, I've felt like she's been really distant and
stops talking to me sometimes. Though I realize she's busy, I can't
help but feel a bit sad that she's treating me this way. I know I might
sound childish, but I'd really love some advice about this :)
Dear Ms. Anon,
Our best advice to you is to simply talk to her about it, but in the most polite way possible. Tell her that you have felt a little bit of distance and your wondering if you did anything wrong or if shes simply been busy, etc. While it might not solve the issue, it will give you a clear cut answer and will give you an idea on how to go on from there. Since she is such a reliable friend to you, I guarantee she will give you an honest reply. I suggest doing it in person, but thats more up to you.
If you don't feel like confronting her, just wait a few more weeks for summer vacation to hit. Hopefully, she will be less busy and it will give you more time to bond :)
- Priory Peers
No comments:
Post a Comment