Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dontwanttobealcoholic

Priory Peers,


My friends like to go to parties. I go with them and first its fun but then ppl start drinking and stuff and I dont like it. Alcoholism runs in my family and I dont want to become one. I dont want to miss out on the fun at parties tho and I want to be invited to them. What do I do?


-Dontwanttobealcoholic

Dear Dontwanttobealcoholic,
If your friends are your true friends they would not pressure you to drink. You can have plenty of fun at parties without the need to drink. If your recieving pressure from your friends, tell them to lay off because your having enough fun without alcohol, and if they continue to bug you about it, they aren't your true friends. Your personal integrity is very important to respect and if others don't respect it, then they aren't great friends. Good luck!

Sincerely,
Priory Peers

No comments:

Post a Comment